Sunday 24 March 2013

Nail goodies!

Hellooo, hope everyone is alright.

Today's nails were done very fast last night before a night out. I couldn't go out with no nailvarnish on so these were a nice fast fix.

I really like nude type colours at the minute so these nails are quite muted but with a bit of glitter.


For these nails I used a Barry M basecoat, Rimmel's Lycra Pro in 'Chic and Cheerful'. For the ring finger and thumb I used OPI Wizard of Oz collection in 'What Wizardry is This?' and Nails Inc Kensington Caviar top coat.



This picture was taken in natural daylight.

The OPI nailvarnish feels a bit textured, similar to the leather look nailvarnishes that are around at the moment. It looks lovely on.

I only used one coat of each colour as I was in a hurry, so the Rimmel polish was a bit more transparent than I would have liked.

Hope everyone has had a good weekend :)

Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment